SDX325 Scan N Cut DX Innov-is Edition with Wireless enabled
- The perfect fabric cutting companion!
- Cuts materials up to 3mm in thickness‡
- Wireless enabled Functionality
For the crafting hobbyist who loves fabric, the ScanNCut DX SDX325 is the perfect addition to any sewing studio or craft room. The all NEW WLAN feature allows you to seamlessly transfer your designs back and forth between the ScanNCut DX and a Brother XP sewing machine using the 'My Connection' tile. With over 1300 built-in designs, Blade Sensor Technology (cut materials up to 3MM‡ thick), and a built-in scanner, the SDX325 can provide endless creativity. The stand-alone SDX325 has a generous 5” LCD touchscreen display that allows for unlimited editing, resizing, and rotating both built-in and homemade designs and patterns.
With the Thin Fabric Auto Blade, you can cut fabric for quilting and raw edge applique purposes so you can quilt with ease and save time by cutting multiple pieces for your projects. Combine your love of fabric and crafting into one with the SDX325.
- Wireless Network ready: Work remotely with your tablet, mobile device, or PC when connected to your wireless network* and access CanvasWorkspace design platform to create virtually anywhere and anytime.
- Brother machine compatible: Your ScanNCut DX and your Brother XP sewing machine can now talk to one another. Use the ‘My Connection’ tile on the home screen to utilize the send/retrieve function. This takes the place of having to use a USB to transfer designs between these machines and is exclusive to the SDX330D.
- Blade Sensor Technology: Cut materials efficiently and cleanly up to 3mm‡ thick as the Blade Sensor Technology automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut custom and built-in patterns.
- Color Display: The intuitive and sharp 5” LCD touch screen display is ideal for onscreen editing, formatting, resizing, cutting, and scanning.
- Built-in Scanner: The only electronic cutting machine with a built-in scanner (up to 600 DPI from Scan to USB function), the SDX330D allows you to seamlessly scan hand-drawn designs and sketches and turn them into one-of-a-kind projects.
- Rotary Auto Blade: The Rotary Auto Blade Kit is perfect for the crafter or sewist who can’t get enough of fabric cutting! Perfect for delicate fabrics, plus it comes with an activation code that grants you an additional 63 designs.
- CanvasWorkspace compatible: Browse a library of designs in a wide range of categories for plenty of crafting inspiration for your next fun project on the Free Brother CanvasWorkspace website.
- An abundance of built-in designs: Start crafting right out of the box with 1,485 total built-in designs which includes 140 quilt patterns, 17 lettering fonts, and of course, 182 built-in Disney designs.
- Disney magic: Create magical projects with over 180 Disney inspired designs, including 20 Roll Feeder designs and 30 applique patterns.
- Included accessories: Everything you need to start crafting right out of the box including a Getting Started Guide, a Rotary Auto Blade Kit with 63 Designs (activation code included), Pen Holder, 2 Erasable Pen Set, Auto Blade and Holder, 12” x 12” Low Tack Mat, and a 12” x 12” Standard Tack Mat.
- Scan-to-cut Data: Now with a smooth line feature getting more clean cuts is easy, simply select from three settings (low, middle, high) on the machine to fine-tune your scanned image to a more precise cutting line. Scan and convert to cut data. Using the technology of the smart scanner, scan in your design and save it as data to cut or draw. ScanNCut DX will create cut lines automatically, and then within minutes, hand drawn elements can grace the pages of your artwork as a cut element or drawing with the assistance of the pen draw feature.