Quilts and Lace is here for you during Social Distancing!
Dear Quilts and Lace Customers,
What a tough and challenging time we are facing. Our wish is for your safety and a feeling of peace while together we persevere through social distancing, possible illness and worry. We want to be a values resource for you so that a portion of your time may actually be spent doing the pleasant activity of sewing and crafting.
For your safety:
- We are following the CDC guidelines.
- Offering numerous ways to deliver your product with minimal contact. (Phone orders with curbside service or home delivery of $40 min. order within 10 miles). Just call to let us know what you need prior to arriving and we can have it ready to bring to you curbside.
- Sadly we have had to reschedule the Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event to May 29th-30th
For your enjoyment, entertainment and training:
- Offer training videos for upcoming classes such as Machine Club and Scan N Cut Club where you can participate while you sit in your easy chair at home.
- Little gift additions will be in each order to "thank you" for your business.
- Watch for the NEW Facebook live virtual sales video daily at 5pm beginning March 18th. Each video will feature an item or kit for sale, limited quantities. Sale will be honored until they are sold out. Please remember to view them with a sense of humor!
- Tutorials and demonstrations of techniques and tools on Facebook, Instagram and the website.
And don't forget to keep your machine in good repair! It might be your best friend during social distancing restrictions.
- Just give us a call when you are on your way. We will have you drive around to the back of the building where we will be waiting to whisk your machine out of the car and unto the service table. When the service is complete, repeat your drive-by with payment ready. You will be quickly on your way!
- Watch for machine specials for the Brother and Baby Lock models at Quilts and Lace. Having been prepared for upcoming events, we have some mow lonely machines just looking for a home! Call the store for details. A good tool that will be with every machine purchased through at least March 31st includes an educational 2 year Love of knowledge membership. This is unlimited access to videos on all of the Baby Lock machines for basic training and for project classes. It is valued at $750. These courses can be watched at your leisure in the comfort of your home! BTW it is also great for current Baby Lock machine owners!
The Future is uncertain but count on Quilts and Lace to spice it up with tutorials and specials. This is an opportunity for us to work with you in new ways! Our goal is to not lose our sense of community with you so please share your pictures from the sewing room by texting us at 321-405-7656. The staff and I will show you our sewing rooms to inspire and encourage you.
Thank you for your support. Stay safe and healthy!
Warm regards from Beth and all the staff at Quilts and Lace!
PS Store hours will remain the same at this writing. Please call to confirm and classes or questions you might have for us. 321-622-8602